WARRANTY: Lottes Roofing warrants
to the purchaser of Lottes Roofing
membrane products, subject to the conditions and limitations stated herein, that
the Lottes Roofing roof membrane shall
maintain its manufactured integrity with its physical
characteristics for a period of years consistent with the date of purchase of the Lottes Roofing membrane. The warranty start date begins
from the date of its purchase from
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY: Lottes Roofing shall have no obligation to repair, or replace the product under this warranty unless or until the following conditions are met or exceeded.
A. Lottes Roofing is provided at the address below with written notice of any failure or possible failure of the product within 30 days after such discovery.
B. The product is installed according to normally accepted roof membrane installation methods and practices.
C. Lottes Roofing has received full payment for all product, warranty costs and fees, and any other related fees or costs if applicable. Typically warranty fees may be assessed ONLY on projects larger than 10,000 square feet and are either commercial or industrial projects. No warranty fees are assessed on residential projects. This warranty language can be changed at any time without notice to any person, persons or entities with such limited liability as stated herein.
D. All cutting, splicing, alterations or repairs made to the Roof membrane have been made with the prior written approval of Lottes Roofing, with reason and date of said alteration, splice, cut, or repair.
E. The registration certificate must be completed, signed by the purchasing party and returned to Lottes Roofing within thirty (30) days after the completion of the installation
F. Requests from Lottes Roofing for information regarding product failure, including photographs, samples, and other pertinent data, are complied with in a timely manner to verify the nature of the failure.
G. This Limited Material Warranty shall not be applicable for, and Lottes Roofing will NOT compensate Owner, if upon inspection, Lottes Roofing determines that damage to the Roofing Products or roof has resulted from anything other than an inherent manufacturing defect in the Roofing Products. Such other causes include, but are not limited to:
(1) improper installation of the Roofing Products or application not in strict accordance with Lottes Roofing's Installation Instructions;
(2) improper storage or handling of the Roofing Products;
(3) impact of foreign objects or traffic on the roof;
(4) a product not furnished by Lottes Roofing is used and fails, causing premature deterioration of the Lottes Roofing Products;
(5) inadequate attic ventilation or application of the Roofing Products directly to insulation or to an insulated deck. (Ventilation must meet at least FHA Minimum Property Standards.);
(6) Settlement, movement or defects in the building, walls, foundation or the roof base over which the Roofing Product was applied;
(7) deterioration or failure of building components, over which Lottes Roofing has no control, occurs or causes damage. Such components include, but are not limited to, the roof deck, metal roof components, walls, mortar, machinery, HVAC units or other such items;
(8) damage resulting from natural disasters, including but not limited to, earthquakes, hurricanes, or tornadoes;
(9) acts of Nature, such as fire, hail, lightning, ice damming, or severe winds;
(10) being subject at the time of installation to temperatures lower than 40 degrees Fahrenheit; or
(11) the Products are damaged by acts beyond Lottes Roofing's control, including, but not limited to, negligence, accidents or misuse, as well as vandalism, civil disobedience, acts of terrorism or acts of war.
H. Warranty is conditioned on application of the Products in accordance with Lottes Roofing's Installation Instructions, including but not limited to, the use of approved fasteners and application at recommended exposures; and shall apply only during the term of years specified in the contract after installation, and is limited to Lottes Roofing's obligation to pay the reasonable cost of replacement, less value of usage, and does not cover any labor or other costs.
I. Valid warranty claims paid to replace the cost of factory defect will be reduced by the amount of usage owner has received from the affected materials.
LIABILITIES EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY:
A. Lottes Roofing shall be held harmless for any damage to property, or any and all costs related to the installation or removal of the Lottes Roofing Roof membrane and for any incidental or consequential damages related to the use or misuse of any Lottes Roofing product.
B. Lottes Roofing assumes no responsibility for failure of components, products, or materials, not furnished by Lottes Roofing.
D. Building Owner, Installer, and all other parties with an interest in the Lottes Roofing Roof membrane agree that apart from the remedies provided in this warranty, said parties waive any and all other claims, actions, or demands related to the use of the Lottes Roofing products.
E. Lottes Roofing shall be the sole and exclusive agent in the determination if any type of claim is covered under the Lottes Roofing warranty.
REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENTS: If the product fails to perform as warranted herein after a reasonable attempt on the part of Lottes Roofing to remedy such failure, Lottes Roofing will furnish new product at no cost to the owner, or Lottes Roofing will refund to the owner the purchasers' original cost of the product. Lottes Roofing shall have no other obligations or liability hereunder.
NO OTHER EXPRESSED WARRANTY: No other warranty, express or implied, is hereby given, and no affirmation by Lottes Roofing or its' agents, by word or otherwise so constitute any other warranty. The terms and conditions hereof contain the entire agreement between the parties hereto and may not be altered in any way whatsoever unless said alteration is in a written document and accepted and signed by both parties.
Lottes Roofing Approved Contractor___________________________Date
Building Name and Address_________________________________________________________________
Building Owner & Address_________________________________________________________________
Type and Size of System____________________________________________________________________
Warranty Start Date________________________Warranty End Date_______________________________
Lottes Roofing Authorized Signature____________________________________Date_________________
Owner Authorized Signature___________________________________Date_________________________
Send to: Lottes Roofing P.O. BOX 4473 Sedona, AZ 86340